Monday, February 21, 2005

The Family Says Goodbye To Uncle Lee

We had a memorial for Uncle Lee last night. It was held at my cousins Joe’s house in San Lorenzo. My cousin Gloria was there along with her husband, who I have never met. Joe’s 3 children were there: Chrissy, Carry and Joey and his wife Arlette. Gloria’s niece was there, I guess that would be my 2nd cousin, her name is Carly. John a friend of Joe’s from high school was there too. Gloria had made a poster of pictures of Lee, these included pictures of Emma, and their grandchildren. A picture of my mom was also included, she was so cute. Everyone had a good time. Joe called Gloria and I together and said that we need to make an effort to keep in touch. He wants us to get together at least 3 times a year. That would be nice, I really did have a good time with them.

Find joy in what you do and smile at strangers, it will make them wonder

No comments: