Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine’s Day From The Queen!!

Today is also known as chocolate overdose day. There is chocolate everywhere!! I came to work today and there was a big red-foiled chocolate heart on my desk, in training today there were piles of chocolates in the center of each table.

It’s a rainy day in good old San Francisco; I am so ready for spring. I talked to my aunt today; she just lost her husband this past Saturday. I was glad to hear that she is doing so well, she is already thinking of the future and planning a trip to Las Vegas. My aunt spent almost 12 years caring for her husband, it is her time now, she is 85 years old so she does not have the luxury to bide her time.

There is going to be a small memorial for my uncle at my cousin’s house. My aunt wanted me to invite my friend JG, she really likes JG and she was so happy to hear that he was going to attend. She told me to tell him that she was going to give him a hug. My aunt is so different that my mother, my mom was very demonstrative and so am I, but my aunt is just the opposite. So I like to tease her that I’m going to give her kisses, she runs away going no, no. I get the biggest kick out of her reaction to my attempts of affection.

Find joy in what you do and smile at strangers, it will make them wonder

No comments: