Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The Queen Says Goodbye To Cecil

Cecil was the Best

I received an email from my friend today letting me know that his cat, Cecil had passed away. Cecil was the best cat ever, if he saw you walking down the street, he would prance up to meet you and walk you down to the house. Once inside he would jump up on the counter and say (in kitty talk) notice me, pet me. Once that was done, he would go on his merry way. Cecil will be missed not only by his owner but by those that have known him and loved him. There was only one Cecil.

I didn’t get to post last night, as I was unable to access the net. It was an absolutely beautiful day yesterday. I had a staff meeting at 10:00 a.m. for about an hour and a half, and then I had a 2-hour conference call. I disconnected from the conference call at 2:00 p.m., the call was still going on, but it was just Q/A. I had to get outside, I headed downtown, it was soooo nice out, I went to Compusa to purchase Adobe Photoshop Elements. I ended up with the Photoshop Elements plus Premiere Elements. It was a bundle deal, I’ll get a $30 rebate since I was updating from Adobe Photoshop Deluxe. It was hard going back to the office; days like this just make me want to retire sooner.

Find joy in what you do and smile at strangers, it will make them wonder

No comments: