Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Blah Blah Blah said the Queen of the Universe

I’m at home now, I stopped off at the Twilight Café where my friend works to visit and have a tuna sandwich and a cup of soup. I’ve been able to hook up to a wireless network from the café, the connection was a tad slow, but oh well.

I just posted a new picture, it was of a little German Sheppard dog and a toy nun. The German Sheppard dog belonged to my mom. She use to put in the basket of her walker and ask it questions, of course it would always nod yes. It was like playing to her, and I use to join in on the fun, I would ask the dog questions too, it would always make us smile. I now have the dog on my desk next to a picture of my mom and I continue to talk to the dog and it still makes us smile. It’s ok to play.

Find joy in what you do and smile at strangers, it will make them wonder.



No comments: