Thursday, January 27, 2005

Ice-Breaker Game from the Queen of the Universe

I am still on jury duty and I hope that we finish up today. I think the attorneys will present their closing arguments and we will begin deliberation. I really can’t see it taking too long. But in the all and all it will take as long as it takes.

I did some research for my friend regarding ice-breaker party games, I found a bunch on the web. The one I like is as follows:

What you need: 1 colorful picture for every 4 to 6 people
1 piece of paper or cardboard a little larger than the picture
Tape or glue

What you do: Show everyone the pictures
Tear each picture up in either 4 or 6 pieces
Have everyone take a piece of a torn picture
Instruct everyone to write their name on the piece of picture
Instruct everyone that they are to find the missing pieces to their
picture
Once all the pieces are found, tape them together on a sheet of
paper/cardboard
Award a prize to the fastest group (something silly)

Find joy in what you do and smile at strangers, it will make them wonder.


No comments: