Saturday, January 29, 2005

More Blah Blah Blah from the Queen of the Universe

I’m at the Javacat coffee shop, a few of the usual suspects are here. On Thursday I brought in 3 cd’s of Madeleine Peyroux and 1 of Rosalie de Souza so the café would have some of my music. Gloria, counter person just changed the cd and low and behold she put on one of the Madeleine Peyroux cd’s.

Don’t have much time this morning, as I’m off to meet JG at Thrifty to pickup the car. We’ll drive to Hayward and I’ll approve the headstone, once approved the stone will be sandblasted.

Shuffle Up and Deal

Tonight is our no-limit Texas Holdem tournament, I remembered to bring the books that I found with the clear cut definitions of the blinds and betting. I do not want any confusion. I plan on playing a little different tonight since this is a tournament there will only be 3 winners. I plan to be one of those winners!!I wonder who will be the first one to go all in, and who will be the first one to go bust. We are starting earlier than usual tonight since tournaments tend to go on longer.

Is Your Bet In??

I was having a discussion with a fellow poker player and he was telling me that sometimes he thinks that there are some players that try to get away with not putting their proper bets in the pot. The discussion was brought up as I was reading poker etiquette from one of the poker books I found. Bets should be added to the pot so that the amount of the pot is easy determine. I think everyone should put their bets in front of them, this way it is easy to see who is in, also, it allows for a clear path for dealing the cards.

Find joy in what you do and smile at strangers, it will make them wonder

No comments: