Monday, January 24, 2005

Update from the Queen of the Universe

Well, I was just about to set off to meet my friend for lunch and continue with jury duty, when I received a message from the courts, no jury duty today as the defense attorney is ill. So my plans have changed, I called my friend to cancel and reschedule lunch and then called another friend to see what he was up to today.

I decided to stay at the coffee shop and have a cup of ginger tea, I already had a x-large cup of coffee with 2 shots, so that was enough coffee for this morning.

I am going to go over my other friends' house later, we usually play games. We play Five Crowns, Quiddler, Rummy Tiles, etc.

A guy just came into the coffee shop and took the chair across from me, so we are sharing the table between the two seats, his computer is about 3 times the size of the one I’m using. His is a Toshiba which looks like a large attaché case, my laptop is a Sony Vaio T150, very small, everything about his set up is big, big headphones, no earplug type for this guy, big mouse. Makes you wonder.

Right now I am listening to Rosalia de Souza, the title of the album is Garota Moderna, very mellow. I have always liked Bossa Nova style music, it transports me.

Find joy in what you do and smile at strangers, it will make them wonder.


No comments: